Frequently Asked Questions
Check out some of the answers to our FAQs
- Where are you located? Do you have a showroom or store front?
- Yes, The Floor Store showroom & warehouse is open to the public and located at:
5628 SE Woodstock Blvd.
Portland, OR. 97206
- What are your store hours?
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?
- Yes, The Floor Store is licensed, insured, and bonded in both Oregon and Washington. Oregon Construction Contractors Board License #134958 Washington Construction Contractors Board License #FLOORS*927LJ
- How long have you been in business?
- The Floor Store was established in 1998 and has been in business over 20 years.
- Do you handle residential and commercial flooring?
- Yes, The Floor Store services both residential and commercial customers and their specific flooring needs. Visit our showroom to see the very latest in flooring designs & trends for your residential or commercial project.
- Do you offer design services?
- Yes, design services is all part of the Floor Store experience. Come visit us at our showroom, our team is here to help you design your next project.
- Is there a charge for you to come out and measure for an estimate?
- The Floor Store will not charge to come out to measure so that we may properly give you an accurate price on your project. With all the many flooring products available we do have you visit our showroom and make a selection prior to us scheduling an appointment to measure.
- Do you offer installation services?
- Yes, The Floor Store is a full-service flooring specialist and can provide professional installation services for all the products we sell. We have you covered during the entire flooring process from selection to installation.
- Are there Green or Eco-Friendly flooring options?
- Yes, The Floor Store offers a wide array of options for eco-friendly flooring, like linoleum, bamboo, cork, engineered hardwood, glass tile, stone, and more. The Floor Store partners with manufactures who are like minded and committed to providing environmentally responsible products. Manufacturers that use energy efficient alternatives in the manufacturing process. Also that incorporate post-consumer products in the manufacturing of new flooring products. In addition The Floor Store recycles all carpet & pad removed from residential & commercial projects.
- Do you move furniture?
- Yes, we can estimate to move furniture. There are restrictions on items we do not move and these will be covered in more detail in the estimate. There are some items we cannot move and would refer you to a professional mover to coordinate the moving of these items. An example of such items would be pool tables, pianos, large aquariums, exercise equipment, electronics to name a few.
- Which forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Cash, Check, and all major credit cards.
- Is financing available?
- Yes, we offer financing to qualified buyers with approved credit.
- Do you offer discounts to the military community and 501(c)(3) organizations?
- Yes, The Floor Store offers discounts to active-duty, reserve, and veteran military service members. We also offer discounts to 501(c)(3) non-profits in the community in which we service in the Portland/Vancouver metro area. Please bring proper documentation and visit our store to learn more. We thank you for your service and commitment to our community and look forward to working with you. The discount cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.